We are committed to transparency to clearly show our donors how their gifts have helped carry out the mission of the Church in the Archdiocese of Seattle.
Archdiocesan Annual Reports
The Annual Report highlights each ministry, shares all the financials and provides insights from Archbishop Etienne and the Chair of the Archdiocesan Finance Council. See Annual Report 2020-21 for the most recent report.
Archdiocesan Finance Council
In collaboration with the Chief Finance Officer, the Finance Council advises the Archbishop about the financial health of the Archdiocese, the implications of decisions in light of sound financial stewardship and assists the Archbishop in evaluating financial management structures and policies in the Archdiocese.
- AFC Charter
- AFC Members
- AFC Meeting Agendas
Archdiocesan Team Leaders
- Joe Schick: Chief Financial Officer -206.382.4529 -Joe.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mary Jo Gillis: Controller - 206.382.4849 - Maryjo.email@example.com
- Tom Grechis: Assistant Controller 206.382.4287 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scott Bader: Director of Parish Financial Services - 206.382.4585 - email@example.com
- Ed Foster: Director of Property & Construction - 206.382.4851 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maggie Parros: Insurance Program Manager - 206.274.3120 - Maggie.email@example.com
- Matt Hawken: Environment and Risk Manager -206.640.8796 - Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Parish Revolving Fund
The Parish Revolving Fund (PRF) is the deposit and loan fund operated by the Archdiocese of Seattle for parishes and schools. It is administered by the PRF Commission.
Parish Accounting Manual
The Parish Accounting Manual is a supporting document to the Archdiocesan policy
manual: “Many Gifts, One Spirit”. The policies of both documents are applicable to all
parish, parish school programs, and cemeteries of the Archdiocese.
Parish assessments support the Program and Administrative Services of the Archdiocese and the various ministries it provides to the parishes, schools, and Catholics in Western Washington. Details of these ministries can be found in our Annual Report and below is the assessment policy.
is this what you're thinking about?
This region will return when the page is refreshed.
[Click here to Close]